That's how Krome Studios' press release describes the heroine of the upcoming Blade Kitten, a two-part, downloadable arcade action game coming to the PS3 this Spring. The anime-inspired game is based off a comic of the same name, created by Krome Studios co-founder Steve Stamatiadis.
A gameplay trailer will debut later tonight exclusively on Spike TV's GameTrailers TV. Expect to see some platforming, sword fighting and a disturbing focus on her -- we kid you not -- "smart mouth" and "hot body." Meow. Before then, you can watch a teaser trailer after the break.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25