We love that Just Cause 2's trailers have simply devolved into demo reels showing off the ridiculous destructive powers the player can harness using a hookshot, a parachute and a bit of ingenuity. Two such videos were recently released by Square Enix, subtitled "Anatomy of a Stunt." The first, which shows a rather exhilarating car jump over explosive-lined jet fuel tanks, is posted above. The second, embedded after the jump, shows all the clever ways one can dispatch enemies using gravity.
Sorry, Square Enix marketing team, but we're not comfortable classifying "murder" as a "stunt," no matter how creative said "murder" might be.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One