As for last week's trivia, GI_Prophet wins with 'American Psycho.' Hex will share the glory for recommending the book. You both win a virtual and imaginary lifetime supply of custom business cards, which happen to taste like jelly beans. They're non-toxic, don't worry.
This week's trivia question is: What is being referenced in LFG's comic #332? I will accept several answers, so feel free to be creative. Of course, the prizes aren't real, but there's always the glory, right?
As always, I'm taking tips. Have you seen a WoW-related webcomic not listed here? Has an older such comic been reactivated?
Drop a note and a link in the comments section, or respond by sending a tip to the site's main tipline.
- Slash AFK: Say What? and Good Form.
- Complex Actions: What's in a Name?
- LFG #331 and #332.
- Torment of the Week: Orc-a-nomics Part 1.5.
- Equinox and the Gutbuster.
- NPC: The Exchange. Also: Trekkie Exposed. How could she not have known? The Big Switch. The artist has also been playing around with her art style this past week, which is always an interesting thing to watch. Of course, I really must wonder; is Chloe recovering all right? Is fat Bink still adorable, or has he become an insufferable braggart?
- The almost latest comic from Guilded Age is more WoW-related/relatable, so it's what I'm linking.
- Dark Legacy Comics: Valentine. I love how he let down his hair for the occasion! On a more serious note: Good show! I only wish there were a way in-game to be able to beat down someone of your own faction, that could only be invoked in cases of jerk-mergencies.
- Catch up on the latest Byron, The Tauren Rogue!
- Beyond the Tree: Occupational Hazard.
- Teh Gladiators: A Tale of Meadows and Mathilda.
- Battlemasters: Courage.
- The Daily Blink: I <3 Kobolds. Also: Got Any Mana? and Forsaken Accused of Racism.
- Another Fail Druid adventure.
When I wrote this, I could not for the life of me get Daily Quests or The Warcraft Hero to load properly. Now that they are working, and even though they've been linked in the comments, I'm going to add them!