The 8-Ball DLC pack is currently available on Xbox Live and PSN, and adds two new multiplayer events and eight new cars into the mix. The Prestige pack is new and will be available added to PSN on March 11 for £7.99 ($10.80) -- it adds the Australian Bathurst circuit and ten additional cars. There's no word of when it'll be on Xbox Live.
Codies also revealed that two different game compilation packs are in the works: an Xbox 360 bundle for £29.99 featuring the first DiRT and GRiD (sans DLC packs); and an even cheaper and more content-rich bundle for PC that features DiRT, GRiD and Fuel at £19.99. Both will release to Europe alongside Reloaded on March 11.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One