[Capcom]Mega Man 10 is up today on the Wii Shop, offering a new 8-bit-style test of your memory, patience, and pure twitch ability. This time, however, it's got easy mode! Imagine being able to tell all your friends you completed Mega Man 10 -- without resorting to the total lie you told about completing Mega Man 9.
See all the new Virtual Console, WiiWare, and DSiWare games after the break.
- Let's Golf (Gameloft, 1-2 players, 800 DSi Points): You can golf alone or in multiplayer (taking turns) in one of three locations. Put on your red shoes and golf the blues!
- Globulos Party (GlobZ, player, DSi Points): 20 minigames including Funky-Soccer, Monster, Pinball, Sumo, and more. Starring "Globulos," some happy ... globules!
- VT Tennis (Virtual Toys, 1-2 players, 500 DSi Points): Use the touch screen to control your rising star tennis player in Quickmatch, Tennis School, and World Championship. Do you have what it takes to be whatever they call the best tennis person?
- Flips: Terror in Cubicle Four (EA, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): In this e-book, investigate the mystery of the spooky haunted toilet. "It's spewed green goo on Stacey's shoes and almost had new boy James for lunch."
- Mega Man 10 (Capcom, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): Are you prepared to be killed repeatedly by "Sheep Man?" Because that's going to happen, and it's going to be totally humiliating.
- Dart Rage (JV Games, 1-4 players, 600 Wii Points): This dart game is furious that it's been released the same week as Mega Man 10.
- Happy Hammerin' (Gamebridge, 1-4 players, 500 Wii Points): A really, really cute whack-a-mole game with multiple modes and leaderboards. Have you ever wondered how your mole-whacking compared to that of your peers?
- Fatal Fury Special (Neo Geo, 1-2 players, 900 Wii Points): Roughly timed to the Neo Geo's 20th anniversary, publisher D4 Enterprise remembers that the Virtual Console exists, adding this updated version of Fatal Fury 2.