Not you? Well then, you can at least use the art to help you spot the game at the store. Although, now that we look at it side-by-side with the original Super Mario Galaxy's box art, they appear strikingly similar. We've placed both after the break so you can study the subtle differences and not end up with the wrong game on May 23.
We're slated to play the latest build of SMG2 next week, so we'll have updated hands-on impressions of Nintendo's next big platformer soon.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19