It's the weekend! That time when we aren't shackled by workday worries and can kick back, relax, and half some fun. To further this purpose, some posts from the WoW blogosphere in the past week (or so) that have made me laugh -- and perhaps they'll make you laugh, too.
- It's no flowchart, but Destructive Reach has a pie chart documenting time spent in WoW.
- Blame Squelchy tells us what the Lich King has to say to those who wield Shadow's Edge.
- I Like Bubbles remains near and dear to my heart by continuing to post flowcharts (and things bearing a suspicious resemblance to flowcharts). Enjoy a basic raiding strats flowchart and the math behind assembling a raid.
- Pew Pew Lazers offers an arcane mage DPS flowchart.
- World of Matticus covers raid strategy using MS Paint.
- Bible of Dreams talks about auto-attack. And stir-fry.
- Miss Medicina breaks up with greater-heal.