Sundberg is confident that Avalanche would be behind the continued development of the franchise, as well. "The studio lives and breathes the Just Cause franchise, and handing that over to another developer would spoil it," he said. "No one has the attachment to this IP as we do."
He told Develop that after a series of layoffs, the company is being cautious about growth. "We now have a very reasonable staff size in terms of requirements, and we now have a core team who can produce quality and give each project the care it deserves." Well, that core team and a new casual-focused studio. But that's it.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One