Joystiq contacted DICE to confirm the quote and was told by a representative, "Unless they aren't standard maps we won't charge and there aren't any in the plan that would cost."
Unfortunately, Electronic Arts – publisher of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and ultimate decision-maker in this situation – wasn't willing to go that far, telling us, "We can't comment on the future. But we'll have more details on our DLC plans shortly." And we'll share those plans with you, dear reader. Shortly.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One