"What we are hoping to do now with No More Heroes 3," the Grasshopper Manufacture leader told The Guardian in a video interview, "is probably to digest everything we eat and then purge absolutely everything in our guts, just like diarrhea!" In no way is this ... vivid ... description a confirmation that the game is definitely being released, but it is further indication that Suda wants to make such a game.
Speaking about the troubled state of the Japanese game market (without the use of poop metaphors), Suda said, "I am aware of the importance of the Japanese game industry, but we need to try not to think about how the market is behaving. Instead, we should concentrate on polishing our creativity, and taking our creativity to a higher level."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19