F.E.A.R. 3 is being developed by Day 1 Studios, the developer behind the console ports of the original F.E.A.R. as well as the more recent Fracture. Warner Bros. has also enlisted the help of horror director John Carpenter and writer Steve Niles (30 Days of Night). Niles co-wrote the script for the game, while Carpenter "provided his expertise in crafting the in-game cinematics."
And yes, it's been confirmed that the game's logo is, in fact, F.3.A.R., officially opening the door for its inevitable sequel: F.E.4.R.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One