Don't forget to leave tips about WoW-related webcomics in the comments section, or send an email to the team.
As for last week's challenge, several people gave their opinions about the artwork from that week's list. Thanks for participating!
This week, drop in a comment describing your favorite line from any comic on today's list. Whether it is funny, awkward, or profound, we want to hear about it.
- Equinox and the Sky Kings.
- WoW, eh?: The Silent Treatment.
- The Warcraft Hero in: Show of Strength.
- Torment of the Week: Hijacked! and High Roller.
- Complex Actions: The Darkest Hour. Also: Who Knew?
- Beyond the Tree: Bravely, bold sir goblin. Also: When the evil shredder attacks!
- K's Grab Bag: Benefit of the Doubt.
- Dark Legacy Comics: Mr. Bun.
- Tales from the Crossroads: The Best Laid Plans.... Also, A Nose for Trouble and Hangover Remedy.
- LFG #345 and #346.
- Byron, the Tauren Rogue.
- Coffin Comics: Night of the Noblegarden.
- Slash AFK: Wet-Gnome.
- Quest: Plan.
- NPC: iWarm. Click back twice to start the storyline.
- Daily Quests: Noble(?)garden.
- The Daily Blink: Class Periodicals #4: Death Knight. Also: Close, But No Demonic Strudel.
- AFR: Ignoble.
- Teh Gladiators: #120 and #121.
- The latest from To Azeroth and Guilded Age.