If you can't be bothered to watch -- again -- we'll sum up: You get to blow up parts of the track in order to beat the other racers. At times, you will accomplish this by exploding parts of the track onto other racers. If you're not interested by now, there's really not much we can do for you.
Split/Second is out on May 18.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One