In other spacefaring plumber news, the Japanese website for Super Mario Galaxy 2 has been updated with some new information about the game, including its two-player mode. It seems the second player will control a Luma (Baby Chico, as it turns out). Hopefully it will amount to more than just collecting Star Bits this time around.
Be sure to check out the Japanese site for some new video and images.
Source -- Nintendo Japan -- Super Mario Galaxy 2
Source -- NeoGAF
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19