The sequel sees Nathan Spencer return, this time fighting the presumably evil General Sabio, "a new technologically sophisticated foe," who is "on the brink of launching a deadly missile attack." Rearmed 2 also promises new weapons, two-player co-op (no word if it's online this time) and new tunes from the same composers who created the brilliant soundtrack for the original Rearmed.
Of course, none of that is important because, as the debut trailer makes quite clear, Nathan has learned how to jump.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One