The Wii Moving Connection kit, available through Nintendo of Japan's online store for ¥4,200, is designed to make it easy for you to move the Wii between rooms. The diagram on the site offers some insight into why Nintendo thinks this is important: it depicts a person moving from the "living room" occupied by a child to a "private room," presumably so he or she could play Zangeki no Regenleiv or Monster Hunter or something in an environment safe for adult-style games.
In other words, It's for the children. Nintendo manufactured this new demand for redundant accessories for the children.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19