When you title your upcoming game Bulletstorm, we envision a kind of whirlwind of ammunition, a tornado leveling the landscape with gunpowder-coated vengeance. Turns out, People Can Fly's upcoming joint collaboration with EA is a little less grim -- the first screens actually show a vibrant world and some goofy, over-the-top violence. Nary a bullet in sight.
The screens also give us a glimpse at the proposed "kill with skill" system -- not to be confused with skills for kills -- which is evident in the extra 50 points gained by capping that poor schmuck's dome in the screen above.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One