Along with your hosts, WoW.com Senior Editor Michael Sacco and Contributing Editor Matthew Rossi, we also feature rotating guest hosts, whether regular WoW.com contributors or personalities from other sites.
Want to have your question answered on the air? Email email@example.com!
Today's show features:
- Guest hosts: Enhancement shaman columnist Rich Maloy
- Top stories:
- Reader emails:
- How many separate servers is WoW split into, anyway?
- What's a good class for someone who's brand new to the game?
- Will Blizzard ever increase the amount of character slots we get?
- And what's up with all the Birmingham references on the podcast?
- And more!
[iTunes] Subscribe to the WoW Insider Show directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the WoW Insider Show to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Listen here on the page: