While that version required glue, the PS3 version looks even simpler (though still kind of crazy) -- you snap the chip over the chip on the Dual Shock 3's motherboard, and you have turbo on the R1, R2, and X buttons, with customizable settings controlled by the D-pad.
If you're daring enough to try this, make sure you have the CECHZC2U model of Dual Shock 3, and the $69.95 it costs to pre-order one.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25