A joint operation between D3Publisher and those weird cover albums you see advertised on Nickelodeon, the new Wii game will launch on September 21 and will feature "24 contemporary hits" -- including pint-sized renditions of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi," Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and Pink's "Get the Party Started." Really? Kids know who Pink is?
The game will also have five different modes of play: Free Play; Challenge; Dance Off; Shop; and Dress-Up. Challenge mode will allow two players to dance cooperatively, while Dance Off will feature a head-to-head mode. The remainder of the game will be single player only but don't fret: if there's one thing kids are great at doing, it's sharing their toys.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19