- Looksley's Line Up (Nintendo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): This hidden object game draws inspiration from famous fairy tales, centering on a rabbit in need of assistance with a story he's trying to finish -- otherwise known as "that neat 3D game."
- Frogger Returns (Konami, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): This update of the classic arcade game includes 3D graphics and a new perspective, as well as new power-ups, levels and enemies.
- A Topsy Turvy Life: Turvy Drops (Tecmo Koei, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): This puzzler from Tecmo Koei tasks players with clearing blocks before the time limit expires. It features several modes, such as "Endless" and "Puzzle" -- the latter has 30 different puzzles to solve.
- Flips: More Bloody Horowitz (EA, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): A collection of horror stories from Anthony Horowitz, established children's novelist, Flips: More Bloody Horowitz is comprised of three different interactive stories, featuring illustrations, sound effects and challenges.
- Bit.Trip Runner (Aksys Games, 1 player, 800 Wii Points): The fourth title in the Bit.Trip series from Gaijin Games, Runner is a rhythm-platformer -- the on-screen action coincides with the game's catchy chiptune soundtrack. Think Tomena Sanner, just way more retro (and probably way less wacky).
- Blood Beach (Coresoft Inc., 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): No, this isn't a badly named vacation resort. In Blood Beach, you're waging war against the Japanese Imperial Navy on the Solomon Islands. Defend against waves of attacking "'Zeros,' 'Bettys' and even Takao-class battleships."
- Kirby Super Star (SNES, 1 - 2 players, 800 Wii Points): Ever play Kirby Super Star Ultra? Well, that DS game is a remake of this classic, which features six different main game campaigns and two minigames.
Nintendo SNES 1st-gen
Nintendo Wii console