The patch remedies a few sizable issues, such as the unblockable Ultra exploit -- however, it doesn't return E. Honda's "Thousand-Hand Bitch Slap" maneuver to its original, unbeatable glory. Hopefully that particular fix will come in a later update.
- Fei Long's infinite combo loop against Juri will be removed.
- Unblockable Ultras will be fixed. This is where you throw a fireball and the Ultra flash made it so your opponent could not block.
- Guy will no longer be able to be thrown while he's crouching and in hit stun animation. A bug made it possible to combo throw moves while he was in this state.
- Ibuki's invincibility window on wake up -- under certain circumstances -- was too long, this will be fixed.
- The 2nd hit of Ibuki's Spinning Kicks missing Chun-Li will be fixed.
- Counter hit damage on M. Bison's (Dictator) Ultra 2 was too low.
- Sagat's Angry Charge was not working properly in some instances (EX-Tiger Uppercut doesn't get damage upgrade in some cases).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One