"There are some rumors about us leaving The Witcher-2-on-consoles idea," the Facebook post reads. "That's pretty weird, as we want and plan to release the game on consoles & nothing has changed in this matter. We're still sure, that Geralt & company has something to offer both - PC & console players."
Of course, CD Projekt always planned to offer the first game on consoles, though that dream eventually died. Hopefully the sequel doesn't encounter the same bumps on its road to the console kingdom.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One