The game will use satellite imagery to create realistic locations from all over the world, including Moscow, the Arctic Circle and a desert area we got to see in the Persian Gulf. Ubisoft also told Joystiq that the game would offer four-player co-op throughout the whole campaign, as well as "full adversarial multiplayer" with up to eight players involved.
It was also hinted that H.A.W.X. 2 will tie in some of Ubisoft's other Tom Clancy properties, though we weren't yet told how. We'll learn more when we get to play the game (which is due out on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PC this fall) in a hands-on at E3.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Microsoft Xbox 360
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One