We've got three 8 gigglebyte iPod Touches with fancy Alpha Protocol branding etched on 'em -- and hey, we'd love to give them to three of you. For your chance to win, just come up with at least one idea for how a spy could use an iPod (other than leave it laying around to distract foolish lackeys, of course).
You have eight chances to enter -- once per day -- as this giveaway will be active for a full week. Don't worry -- it won't self-destruct at that time ... So, what could a spy do with an iPod Touch? You tell us! To enter:
- Leave a comment telling us something a spy might do with an iPod Touch.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day.
- This entry period ends at 3:00PM ET on Wednesday, June 2.
- At that time, we will randomly select three winners to each receive one 8GB iPod Touch with limited edition Alpha Protocol branding (ARV $199.99).
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Type Audio / video player
- Media type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Audio playback time up to 40 hours
- Video playback time up to 8 hours
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Dimensions 4.86 x 2.31 x 0.24 in
- Weight 3.1 oz
- Released 2015-07-15
Microsoft Xbox 360
Apple iPhone 6s
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One