Despite the language barrier, you'll be able to see the setting (a world built on the bodies of two dead giants), the battle system (action-RPG style with AI partners and player-controlled special moves called "Arts"), and a bit about equipment (that can be seen on characters in both gameplay and cutscenes). Also, you can't miss the Xenoblade itself, a weird-looking sword thing that is capable of cutting mechs in half ... and also seeing the future.
For even more Xenoblade info, check the official site (via Andriasang), which details an achievement-like system, as well as a system through which you develop bonds with other characters.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19