Sources close to ESPN say the legend himself will grace the cover of NBA 2K11, marking the first time a retired player and team owner has appeared on the cover of an NBA 2K title. Jordan recently became majority owner of the Charlotte Bobcats.
Further tantalizing "Jumpman 23" fans is the prospect of an in-game Mike, which ESPN posits is a strong possibility. This has supposedly lead to 2K pursuing other players from the past in an attempt to recreate some of Jordan's highlights in the game. With E3 fast approaching, we're certain we'll have confirmation one way or the other soon enough. We'll keep you posted.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One