The basic facts:
- Tickets go on sale for the second and final time at 1:00 p.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. PDT sharp.
- Tickets are $150/each. You can purchase a max of 5 per household.
- Buy your tickets at the Blizzard store.
- Tips for buying your tickets.
- Complain about how expensive tickets are, how rogues are overpowered, and how Ghostcrawler has no choice but to walk out on a horse swinging a sword like a general over in our open thread.
Update: 1:00 PM EST - Tickets are on sale.
Update: 1:01 PM EST - Within 60 seconds, the queue is at 20000.
Update: 1:20 PM EST - 30% stock remaining.
Update: 1:28 PM EST - BlizzCon 2010 is sold out.