So let's dig right into it, shall we?
- Ziebart, he whose name casts a shadow, broke down pretty much everything he could get his hands on about the new information released this weekend.
- Ghostcrawler sat down with the fine folks at Wowhead and gave an exclusive interview discussing all sorts of topics from PvP/PvE balance to the pros and cons of forum posting.
- Our own Anne Stickney rounded up the various new pieces of the puzzle for the expansion's emergent lore.
- What happened with guild talents? Robin breaks it down for you.
- Yes, our current heirlooms will work for worgen or goblin up until level 80, Daniel Whitcomb reports. He also informs us that Path of the Titans will not be joining us in Cataclysm.
- Lots of new developments for raid lockouts and new raids announced as well.
- World of Raids and Wowhead bring you new looks at Cataclysm and the Blizzard offices.
- Have you heard about the War of the Ancients raid in the Caverns of Time?
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm will destroy Azeroth as we know it. Nothing will be the same. In WoW.com's Guide to Cataclysm you can find out everything you need to know about WoW's third expansion. From goblins and worgens to mastery and guild changes, it's all there for your cataclysmic enjoyment.