Unlike thatgamecompany's previous offerings, however, Journey is an "online adventure experience" that has players encountering strangers. According to the press release, traveling with others will "re-shape the experience -- creating authentic moments that they will remember and discuss with others."
It sounds a lot like Chat Roulette, doesn't it? The Journey begins on PS3 in 2011.
[Thanks, Stan K.!]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25