What we didn't see back then was DeathSpank's cooperative mode. Since there can only be one DeathSpank (we don't think the world could handle two of him) player two will control his spell-casting sidekick, Sparkles the Wizard. We're sure Sparkles is just fine with his silly name, so long as he gets to tag along with the Hero to the Downtrodden.
DeathSpank will loot your wallet for $14.99 on PSN and 1200 Microsoft Points ($15) via the Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One