Meanwhile, WiiWare hosts a 3D platformer that appears very Mario-like, and DSiWare introduces North America to Maestro, a musical platforming game that was only released in Europe in its full cartridge incarnation.
- Jett Rocket (Shin'en, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): This 3D platformer allows the title character to use a jetpack, snowboard, or boat to navigate the planet Yoroppa.
- Pong Toss Pro: Frat Party Games (JV Games, 1-4 players, 600 Wii Points): If you're going to buy one game about throwing ping-pong balls into cups, it should probably be this one. Graphics, controls, and tournament options have all been redone.
- Robin Hood: The Return of Richard (Nordcurrent, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Defeat the enemies of England by ... hiding in the forest and shooting arrows at them as they run by.
- Mario Tennis (Nintendo 64, 1-4 players, 1,000 Wii Points): This tennis game is responsible for introducing Waluigi to the world. Don't hold that against it.
- Maestro! Green Groove (Neko Entertainment, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): A musical platformer in which you strum on-screen strings to make a little bird jump between them.
- Date or Ditch (Gameloft, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): A "dating adventure" in which you go on several dates and attempt to successfully converse with your counterparts.
- Animal Color Cross (Little Worlds Studio, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): A picross game about reconstructing pictures of animals.
- Brain Drain (Enjoy Gaming, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Unscramble a puzzle by rotating the pieces with the stylus.
- Battle of Giants: Mutant Insects - Revenge (Publisher, player, DSi Points): Free the Scorpion Champion from the clutches of the Mutant Queen, so other ... giant insects can live in peace.
- Ancient Tribe (Circle Entertainment, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Use your powers as a god to lead a tribe of people through history. And to help them tame and ride dinosaurs, because who doesn't want to ride a dinosaur?