Oster noted that he actually "snapped the Dreamcast controller, popping the VMU across the room" while playing the original game, concluding that "some tuning will be in our to-do list." On behalf of the curmudgeonly gamers with fond memories of MDK 2, we can only hope that the newly adjusted difficulty will be optional.
Read the full interview for more on MDK 2 HD and Beamdog, Oster's new digital distribution service.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19