The developer showed off the new version of the item menu, containing a rather exciting (to Metroidvania lovers) number of in-game items. The MSX menu, which in the original game allowed you to "equip" real MSX games for status boosts, has been replaced with a "software" menu that allows you to equip EXE files to do the same thing. This changes the gameplay by allowing you to equip as much software as your RAM limit permits, instead of a hard limit of two "cartridges."
In addition, Nigoro revealed that the game will support control schemes for the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, GameCube controller, and Classic Controller.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19