Nintendo of Australia has announced it's managed to sell one million copies of Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus (including the balance board). And while Oz isn't necessarily one of the fattest countries out there, according to a World Health Organization study back in 2007 (via Forbes), its people aren't exactly the benchmark for healthy living, either.
But hey, you gotta start somewhere and we're just glad you guys have taken that first step towards healthy living. If you're looking to build upon Nintendo's workout program, let us know. We'll let you borrow our Sweatin' to the Oldies tapes.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19