The dedication appears to be paying off. We expected something turn-based from Sakaguchi, but Mistwalker seems to be delivering a real-time action RPG with surprisingly fast action. There also appears to be a cover system. The game as seen in this footage reminds us of a quicker, less daunting Demon's Souls.
Earlier this year, Nintendo of America was undecided about whether to localize this game. But, of course, that was before NOA saw this trailer.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19