Confirmed by our sister site Big Download, Zombie CEO Mark Long said his studio is aiming for a summer 2011 release for Blacklight: Tango Down 2 (working title). The sequel will feature larger maps than those included in the first game and implement mech-like vehicles into the gameplay.
Long also confirmed that there are currently no plans to offer DLC for the first Blacklight: Tango Down beyond patches to fix any persistent bugs.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One