Eurogamer has the goods on the new feature, which will see up to eight players take to the virtual skies for six different mission types in any of the game's 32 selectable planes -- play won't be limited to just your usual deathmatch variant this time around. Sadly, Ubisoft wasn't showing anything beyond team deathmatch, so there's little else to report. In the meanwhile, we suggest you gather some buds and kill time like real pilots.
HAWX 2 flies the unfriendly skies on September 7 in the US.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One