Another weekend of gaming is upon us -- and this week in addition to the standard "what are you playing" question, we've asked the Massively team what the meaning is of life, the universe, and everything. Hey, it's a simple enough question -- read on for the answer(s).
- Beau Hindman (@spouseaggro): I will be playing all sorts of stuff. From the new game for Rise and Shiny, to more Vanguard, Mabinogi, Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms and Zentia (addicting game). I will also be keeping up with my We Rule kingdom (spouseaggro is the name there, if you'd like to add me) and will be building up resources in CastleCraft, an MMO for the iPad. Bonus answer: Laugh if you want, but the answer to life is to help someone else, if you are able.
- Brianna Royce: I'd like to think I'll get in some Guild Wars or Star Wars Galaxies time this weekend, but in reality I'm going to be shopping and prepping for a certain event at Trion Worlds next week!
- Eliot Lefebvre: This weekend is going to be the last one I'll have with Ms. Lady before she goes on vacation for a bit, so I plan on hitting some Guild Wars with her and relaxing a fair bit. Other than that, there's a Star Trek Online update I need to explore, and plenty of offline diversions to eat up my time. As for the meaning of life, I'm not altogether sure, but if it doesn't involve eating a lot of food, cooing at animals, and enjoying a lot of video games I don't know if I want to bother with it.
- Greg Waller: I'll be playing a juggled mix of WAR and StarCraft 2. As for the bonus question, the answer is: yellow. On a side note, don't forget your towel!
- Justin Olivetti (@sypster): I'll be splitting my gaming time equally between delving further into the mines of Moria in LotRO, avoiding Rubi (seriously, we may need to take out a DDO restraining order!), and enjoying the new content in Star Trek Online. As for the answer to life, the universe and everything? It's love. All you need is love. Love is all you need. Well, that and Twinkies.
- Krystalle Voecks (@Krystalle): Planning on logging quite a bit of time in Star Wars Galaxies this weekend for Choose My Adventure. Beyond that, we're in final tech before we open Dog Sees God next Thursday, so that will be the rest of my weekend. As for the answer to the bonus question, all the hoopy froods (like me) know that.
- Patrick Mackey (@mackeypb): My answer to both WRUP and the bonus question: STARCRAFT 2.
- Rubi Bayer (@Rubi_): My Ritualist is barreling through the Guild Wars War in Kryta content. She's the third character to do so, so it's a pretty quick run. Justin and I still haven't found time to meet up and finish the Maleficent Cabal arc in DDO, so I hope to do that. Beyond that, I'll be picking apart every teensy detail about the newly announced level cap in Guild Wars 2. The answer to life, the universe, and everything is not 42, as so many think. Rather than 42, it's GW2. Duh.
The weekend is the perfect time to kick back, relax and enjoy some time in-game. Wherever your gametime takes you, let us know in the comments what you're playing this weekend!