QuakeCon 2010, Gamescom and more. While you're bracing yourself, check out this past week of news:
- StarCraft II: Read our final verdict on Blizzard's long awaited RTS game in the full review. Plus you can read the first two parts of our strategy guide for the game, beginning with the basics and then our look at the Terran faction.
- Borderlands 1.31 patch: Get the latest update to Gearbox's hit FPS-RPG hybrid.
- Trine 1.08 patch: The latest patch for Frozenbyte's platform-puzzle game.
- Fable 3 Intro CGI Trailer: Check out the pre-rendered intro to Lionhead's upcoming RPG.
- Create Announcement trailer: It's the first footage of EA's upcoming sandbox platformer.
- Dirt 3 Teaser Trailer: Codemasters' upcoming and next off-road racing game gets the CGI trailer treatment.
- Create announced by EA for fall 2010 release
- Fable 3 for the PC delayed with no new release date
- The Sims Medieval announced
- Crysis 2's release delayed to first quarter 2011
- Need For Speed Shift 2 confirmed for first quarter 2011 release
- StarCraft II sells over 1.5 million copies in first 48 hours
- Torchlight II announced for spring 2011 release
- Blizzard deleting select StarCraft II maps for "inappropriate content"
- Report: PC gaming hardware shipments over twice as large as consoles
- Operation Flashpoint Red River officially announced
- Quake Live officially out of beta; offers up two subscription plans
- "EverQuest Next" teaser revealed