We've reached out to Sony and Guerrilla for more details, but we have to imagine it won't be completely different from betas we've seen in the past-- (say, the Killzone 2 beta, for instance -- with online multi and a few game modes, perhaps). That said, this game does have jetpacks, and that changes things a bit -- namely, our excitement for more info.
Update: Sony responded, saying, "Guerrilla Games is currently testing a number of elements internally with Killzone 3 and further details will be available soon."
[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25