Following last night's press event for BioShock Infinite, Irrational Games handed out swag bags with some decidedly cool stuff inside. Instead of the usual – a notebook! – the dev packed in two posters, some chocolates, and this fancy "Murder of Crows" statuette slash bottle, just like the one Booker DeWitt drank from in our preview of the game. While we can hear something sloshing around in there, we can't open the bottle to learn what it is. It's like a piggy bank – you'll need to smash it to get what's inside, but we'll leave that decision up to the three of you.
That's right, we've got three bags and we're giving them away to three of you. Take a peek in our gallery to see exactly what you'll get and head past the break for our giveaway rules.
- Leave a comment on this post telling us about your favorite beverage to bev-out with.
- You must be 13 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 6:00PM ET tomorrow, Friday, August 13.
- At that time, we'll randomly select three grand prize winners to each receive a BioShock Infinite swag bag (ARV $50).
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.