The DLC pack also includes new playable characters, seven new gang hideouts, four new hunting grounds, a new "Stronghold" competitive mode, new Achievements and Trophies, and also something called an "exploding rifle" (which is just about the most exciting thing we've ever heard). For more info on these additions, check out the list posted after the jump. It's worth noting that Liars and Cheats now incorporates the content previously intended for the free "Free Roam Pack," which has been sacked due to "the platform networks' restrictions on numbers of free packs we can give away," according to Rockstar.
Luckily, the free "Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack" is still coming and expected for release in the next few weeks, unlocking the Savvy Merchant and Expert Hunter outfits for Mr. Marston. He'll need to be dressed to the nines to survive the "Undead Nightmare Pack," which will drop later this fall for $10, adding a whole new single-player campaign to the game. A single-player campaign about a zombie plague. A single-player campaign about a Wild West zombie plague.
Liars and Cheats Pack includes:
- Multiplayer Poker and Liars' Dice Games -- One of the most fan-requested features comes to multiplayer.
- Multiplayer Horse Races -- Ride out against your friends and foes online - with mounted combat guns blazing.
- The Explosive Rifle -- A devastatingly destructive new weapon with its own new single-player and multiplayer challenges.
- 7 New Gang Hideouts -- Posse up and take on the new Hideouts together to level up quickly.
- 4 New Hunting Grounds -- New Hunting Grounds are now visible on the map for all to see, with some of the most action-packed wildlife hunting yet.
- Stronghold Competitive Multiplayer Mode -- Teams take turns in attack and defense in multi-tiered Competitive games.
- Posse Scoring and Leaderboards -- Compare stats with other posses and compete to see who are the kings of the Free Roam frontier.
- Plus, 15 additional multiplayer characters from the Red Dead Redemption storyline are being made available as multiplayer characters, and more all-new Achievements and Trophies.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One