ZOMGBBQ -- 2010 has been crazy-packed with games! Exceptional retail and downloadable titles
have overwhelmed us this year, and now we're on the precipice of the "bad" part of the year. What's your most shameful game in the backlog and what are you currently playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): It's time to finally get into Metro 2033.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [Valkyria Chronicles 2]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Just one more evil ex-boyfriend!
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): Well I'll be on a plane to Chicago, so it's time to relax with some iPhone games. I think Epic's Citadel will make the cut, as well as Angry Birds. I really need to improve my gaming life. Not saying either of those are bad, but come on. Angry Birds came out ages ago.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): [PAX ATTAX]
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'll be at PAX this weekend, so you may see me walking about. I'll be the guy shaking from Achievement withdrawal.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'm going to be dipping back into Assassin's Creed 2 while simultaneously dipping back into Twilight Princess. Either way, stabbing will be assured.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I totally just "splurged" on a gang of new iPhone games. Now I hope to actually play them!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm going to Japan to pick up some new Dragon Quest IX maps. Also, I might have some kind of vacation while I'm there.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [PAX ATTAX 2: THE TAXINING]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be spending the weekend with Dragon Age: Awakening and Metroid: Other M. Don't you dare derail my plans with a Split/Second multiplayer invite!
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm playing DeathSpank, and possibly continuing the quest for 100% on Red Dead Redemption, if the cougars don't get me first.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) Labor Day weekend seems like the perfect time to splash a few bogeys in H.A.W.X. 2, so that's what I intend to do. Maybe even B.B.Q. and have a B.E.E.R. too!
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) Ransacking government offices with Sam Fisher and, time permitting, some Monday Night Combat and The Longest Journey.