- Bloodthirst Increases the damage of Bloodthirst by 10 percent. (The older glyph is apparently renamed Bloody Healing.)
- Slam This glyph increases Slam's critical strike chance by 5 percent.
- Heroic Throw With this glyph, your Heroic Throw will also apply a stack of Sunder Armor.
- Overpower Another flat 10 percent damage increase replaces the old glyph that gave Overpower 100 percent chance to proc after a parry.
- Raging Blow Raging Blow's glyph is unique in that it is the only one that reduces a cooldown, but since Raging Blow is still dependent on the warrior being enraged to use it, it's unlikely to change a rotation.
- Shield Slam Another flat 10 percent damage increase, replacing the old glyph that increases block chance by 10 percent after a Shield Slam.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm will destroy Azeroth as we know it; nothing will be the same! In WoW.com's Guide to Cataclysm, you can find out everything you need to know about WoW's third expansion, from brand new races to revamped quests and zones. Visit our Cataclysm news category for the most recent posts having to do with the Cataclysm expansion.