We've contacted Nintendo of America to see if it's come up with a more practical -- or any -- approach to fixing the issue. As it stands right now, homebrewers had a fix ready to go about a week ago, and that's ... well, that's just silly.
Update: NoA has posted a detailed explanation of the issue on a support page where it describes how to both create and avoid the bug. If you mistakenly did the former (or were just plain curious), there are also instructions to "set up a repair" and send Nintendo your save file on an SD card. Hopefully, it won't have to travel all the way to Kyoto and back.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19