Fox News' Jenna Lee, given the same opportunity, asked the hard hitting question that we -- perhaps because of our single-minded focus on video games or perhaps because of our shortage of political acumen -- never thought to ask: "Is this a bipartisan game though, Peter?"
You see, President Obama, in addition to actually playing basketball, not being ancient and being president of the country, has some special moves in the game, clearly illustrating political bias on the part of the liberal fat cats at EA. In the interest of defusing this tense political standoff, we'd like to point out that Ms. Palin appears to have her own special move: playing men's basketball.
Watch the full clip after the break.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One