What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Using the combat cross on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow baddies.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [Comic-Conning in NYC]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): [Also, Comic-Conning]
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): [Hat-trick]
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'll be monkeying around with Enslaved and, should that not be enough, I'll reach for that new Halo jam.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'm looking to wrap up Dead Rising 2 and Enslaved, then it's on to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Someone burned down my house in Minecraft. I'll be spending the weekend leaving no stone unturned while I uncover the culprit behind this act of barbarism.
- James Ransom-Wiley: Oh GameFly, when will you better stock the games I need to play?
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm looking forward to whipping some monsters in the new, updated version of a classic NES franchise... Kirby's Epic Yarn.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'm gonna be spending my weekend putting a hurt on Super Scribblenauts. Now, if only I knew what an adjective was.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll make sure to spend time with Enslaved, and plan on going through Castlevania: Lords of Shadow again, finding some missing items and bumping up the difficulty.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm looking forward to exploring all of the indie goodness on display at Indiecade this weekend. Also enjoying Cut the Rope on iPhone, and a little low profile title called Halo: Reach.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) I've heard good things about this castle game (it's in Transylvania ... or is it Pennsylvania?) so I'll try and see if I can rent that joint.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) "Don't you see, Gabriel? You can bring her back."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One