A slightly less authentic way to try the game out is to play the flash-based, online demo that was recently added to the game's official site. It boils down the controls to a fairly simple mouse-and-keyboard scheme, but you should get a good idea of what playing the full title is going to feel like.
Finally, you can watch a new DJ Hero 2 trailer after the jump, which seems to indicate that playing the game allows you to kiss the braces right off of an attractive girl's mouth, which we don't really remember happening while playing the series' first installment.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One