Sega explained that the reason for the game's demise was "due to the expiry of the contract with Ferrari." This change apparently doesn't affect those who already own the game, merely those looking to purchase it. Future reference for aspiring attorneys: don't let a licensing deal like this happen to you.
We're currently following up with Sega for North American confirmation and some more details.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One